Forceval Capsules are free from gluten, yeast, fish, wheat, egg, citrus, lactose, artificial preservatives, fructose, yeast and milk. The soft gelatin capsules are Halal and Kosher certified.
Forceval Capsules contain a range of 24 vitamins and minerals at sufficient levels to provide nutritional support for adults and children from the age of 12 years, for those whose diets do not provide enough vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Each of these ingredients play a vital role in the efficient daily maintenance of many body processes:
• Vitamin A: Essential for growth, maintenance of skin and mucous membranes such as the linings of the mouth, nose, lungs, digestive system, colon and for vision, particularly at night.
• Vitamin D2: Helps the body absorb calcium, potassium and phosphorous, all of which are vital for healthy bones and teeth.
• Vitamin B1 (Thiamin): Involved in the proper functioning of the heart muscles and for the release of energy from protein, fat and carbohydrate, needed for growth, normal appetite and digestion. Thiamin has also been shown to play a vital role in the normal functioning of the nervous system.
• Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Plays a key role in energy metabolism, and is required for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Helps protein metabolism, along with the maintenance of the nervous and immune systems.
• Vitamin B12: Often called the ‘red vitamin’ because it is required for regulating blood cells.
• Vitamin C: An essential vitain that plays an important role in maintaining the health of our cells, blood vessels and our resistance to infection. Vitamin C also helps bones, teeth, gums, skin and assists the absorption of iron from the blood.
• Vitamin E: A highly effective antioxidant, helping to protect the body from the effects of free radicals. It also helps to maintain healthy skin and blood cells.
• Biotin: Needed for normal growth and development of the skin and hair, the maintenance of a healthy nervous system and the healthy functioning of bone marrow.
Nicotinamide: Essential for a healthy nervous system.
• Pantothenic acid: Plays a vital role in the process of releasing energy from foods, the role of fat metabolism and the provision of the immune system with antibodies.
• Folic acid: Required to regulate the growth of cells including red blood cells and protein synthesis.
• Calcium: Necessary for the formation of bones and teeth and plays a vital role in cell function, muscle contraction and in the nervous system.
• Iron: Forms part of red blood cells which carry oxygen round the body.
• Copper: Required for growth and forms part of enzymes involved in blood and bone formation.
• Phosphorus: Necessary for the formation of bones and has an important role in many varied chemical reactions in the body.
• Potassium: Essential in muscle function and in the transmission of nerve impulses.
• Magnesium: Essential for the formation of bones and teeth, and for the release of energy from food.
• Zinc: Required for growth and cell function, bone metabolism, taste, insulin production and the body’s immune system which fights infection.
• Iodine: Involved in functioning of the thyroid gland which regulates many of the metabolic processes in the body.
• Manganese: Helps the body to utilise calcium and potassium and maintain the structure of cells.
• Selenium: Helps to protect the cells and lipids from free radical damage.
• Chromium: Helps the body to use glucose by its action on insulin.
• Molybdenum: Involved in the enzyme processes for protein metabolism.